Quality is not a bonus - it’s essentialPASS is quality.
Our highly qualified lab teams in Germany and Poland work with state-of-the-art tools to monitor our rubber mix formulations and guarantee the level of quality required to meet the specification.
Our experts develop our new products and processes following the latest project management methods. To do this, they use our own purpose-built technical centre.
Most measurements and analyses are performed inhouse.
Welding inspections and deployment simulations are also conducted using our own equipment.
A zero-defect goal is expected within the automotive industry. We can only achieve this goal through systematic quality planning during the project phase. Pursuing this goal further means that continuous improvements to our customer service, our production methods and our internal processes are necessary.
Testing and measuring
- Testing units for long-term stress testing (fuel and coolant water, universal tensile testing machines)
- Xenotest exposure units
- Cold/heat shock chambers
- Climatic chambers
- Ozone chamber
- Burst pressure testing unit
- Residual contamination determination system
- 3D Zeiss measurement machine
- Optical measurements using the Faro arm
- Optical series measurement using the Keyence projector
- Monitoring of contours and feathering formation with contourgraph
- Surface measurement unit
- Infrared spectroscopy (IR)
- Thermogravimetric analysis (TGA)
- Dynamic differential calorimetry (DSC)
- Computed tomography analysis (CT)
Our quality is documented.
ISO 14001 certification
ISO / IATF 16949 certification
ISO 50001 certification